Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Birthdays
 November Birthdays!
 November 27!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Susan C.
Administrator

USA
165 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  07:12:31  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Happy Birthday, Bill Smith!

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  22:58:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yeah, Bill, this is me.

We didn't meet in Austin, didn't we. But we met in San Antonio ... a long time ago.

November 27th is my dad's birthday ... he so hoped to live 'til his 80th birthday, but had to settle for his 79 1/2 birthday.

I have a great nephew who is also a "Thanksgiving baby" so now we have them running through the family.

So, Bill ... did I meet you in 1835 or 1836??? I am having strange feelings. I have been reading too many books on that period...

Yours, Joey L.
Go to Top of Page

Bill Smith
Windchimer

2390 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  09:01:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Yeah, Joey, we knew each other in '35 and '36. We were aligned with the cause. We just weren't sure what it was, but it worked out pretty good for Texas.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Karen R
Windchimer

USA
1967 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  18:35:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy Birthday to John Woodard, Leah's husband

Karen Runk
Go to Top of Page

Karen Runk
Firefly

USA
4925 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  17:49:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Karen Runk an AOL message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Today is SueAnne Zere's birthday.

Karen Runk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000