Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

larry larry
Firefly

USA
3852 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  13:08:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie

OK, now I feel better and worse. Sorry to have hijacked this thread.
Ernie

My new neighbors, who are going to build on the two acres across from me,are into country music. Their daughter has a cd out . and they have a friend who played at the Florabama 30 days ago. I told them about the gathering and if they decide to go I'll probably get a room also. Goose Bumps right?
Go to Top of Page

Jonmark
Windchimer

USA
1791 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2014 :  21:12:26  Show Profile  Visit Jonmark's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Add Steve & Kathy Enfinger to the list, Craig.
Go to Top of Page

Susie G
Swinger

USA
729 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2014 :  14:26:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Susie G an AOL message  Send Susie G an ICQ Message  Click to see Susie G's MSN Messenger address  Send Susie G a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just found a CD of Mickey and Larry Gatlin 12/15 1983 CHCH-TV Hamilton Ontario, Is this what you would like to see Joey?
Go to Top of Page

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2014 :  11:36:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
See and hear, Susie,
With the Enfingers coming, would be nice to have a showing of their video of the first Gathering at the Silver Moon / Florabama in Nov. 1999. I remembered the first batch of Gatherings, we were able to show some vids, or have a slide show of shots from the earlier Gatherings. We have lost so many since those days.
Joey

Inquiring minds knead da dough, y'know! cuz ... 'the Future's Not' ...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000