Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

larry larry
Firefly

USA
3852 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  15:41:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie

OK, now I feel better and worse. Sorry to have hijacked this thread.
Ernie

Sorry, I get caught up in it. I agree with you. If we were related, I'd go back to drinking.

On the up side, as you already know, the girls and their mom and kids will be at the gathering this year. It was supposed to be a surprise for Mamie but , I'm not naming names, but two ding bat girls, blew it. Aren't they going to stay with you on the way down?
Go to Top of Page

Craig
Firefly

Kyrgyzstan
3793 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  18:35:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by larry larry

On the up side, as you already know, the girls and their mom and kids will be at the gathering this year. It was supposed to be a surprise for Mamie but , I'm not naming names, but two ding bat girls, blew it. Aren't they going to stay with you on the way down?

Words fail me... Backing away from the keyboard in 3...2...1...

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Laura Shayne
Rocker

USA
188 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  19:40:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey I resemble that remark!! It was NOT my fault!!
Go to Top of Page

larry larry
Firefly

USA
3852 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  07:29:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Laura Shayne

Hey I resemble that remark!! It was NOT my fault!!

Oh, shut up. Hey, that felt good. I'm getting my attitude for putting up with Laura Shayne back!
Go to Top of Page

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  11:26:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
She ain't no S.N.T.B. anymore. Well, maybe S.N.B.
(hehe)

The Sheriff, stickin' up for his ol' Posse, namely Pistol Dawn.

Inquiring minds knead da dough, y'know! cuz ... 'the Future's Not' ...
Go to Top of Page

Ernie
Rocker

342 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  14:09:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by larry larry

quote:

OK, now I feel better and worse. Sorry to have hijacked this thread.
Ernie

Sorry, I get caught up in it. I agree with you. If we were related, I'd go back to drinking.

LL, I can neither confirm nor deny the above mentioned rumor pending further investigation.
Ernie
Go to Top of Page

Jonmark
Windchimer

USA
1791 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  21:42:16  Show Profile  Visit Jonmark's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Spoken like a true Senator...
Go to Top of Page

Ernie
Rocker

342 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2014 :  14:51:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I was trying real hard JM.
quote:
Originally posted by Jonmark

Spoken like a true Senator...

Go to Top of Page

Laura Shayne
Rocker

USA
188 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2014 :  10:05:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay it's been confirmed now... and I'm sticking my twins between Ernie and his wife to "sleep" for the night. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Ernie
Rocker

342 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2014 :  15:11:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Okay it's been confirmed now... and I'm sticking my twins between Ernie and his wife to "sleep" for the night. ;)

Laura Shayne,
Just picked up 4 rolls of duct tape. Will that be enough?
Ernie
Go to Top of Page

Craig
Firefly

Kyrgyzstan
3793 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  17:10:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

quote:

Laura Shayne,
Just picked up 4 rolls of duct tape. Will that be enough?
Ernie

I keep a supply of tie-wraps in my trunk... You never know.

Creck
Go to Top of Page

billy j.
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  11:18:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Craig, No rooms left in gathering block. Will they be adding more. THANKS, Bill Martin
Go to Top of Page

Craig
Firefly

Kyrgyzstan
3793 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  16:33:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by billy j.

Craig, No rooms left in gathering block. Will they be adding more. THANKS, Bill Martin

Hey there Bill! I will ask the question, and post back here. We won't know anything until at least Monday.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

billy j.
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2014 :  00:08:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
you are a friend indeed. thanks again. bill
Go to Top of Page

larry larry
Firefly

USA
3852 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2014 :  18:18:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Oh yeah,,,, rooms. A small but awesome overlook on my part.
Go to Top of Page

Craig
Firefly

Kyrgyzstan
3793 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  06:35:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Craig

quote:

Hey there Bill! I will ask the question, and post back here. We won't know anything until at least Monday.

Craig

Bill and LL, the issue has been "fixed". Go ahead and try to make you reservations now.

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Laura Shayne
Rocker

USA
188 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  13:22:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ernie,

I think that will be sufficient. We do, however, go through five rolls on really ridiculous days.

LS
Go to Top of Page

jeffD
Sitter

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  08:13:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For the first time in several years, I plan to attend this year's gathering. Looking forward to the music and seeing some "old friends".
Bringing my friend, Louise, who is a big fan of Mickey's music. I can bring a DVD of the Cottage Grove gathering (back before they were called gatherings).
Go to Top of Page

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  08:56:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Jeff,
The Cottage Grove affair CD was labelled (I believe)"The Gathering at Cottage Grove" and, that is the first time that term was applied to our personal shindig. Afterwards, we had a board discussion as to whether we should call 'em "Gatherings" or maybe something like, "reunions". Gatherings won out (deservingly so). It is only because of the two-year gap (2001-2002) that our third Gathering was on 2003, and ever since then, the Gathering number (III, IV, V etc) coincided with the year ending.

This will be my 10th Gathering. Hope to meet you and Louise in Austin next month.

Joey (aka 'the Sheriff')

Go to Top of Page

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2014 :  13:47:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
LEE FRYE !!??

Let me know if you are coming to the Gathering in a couple weeks. I have a room (double queen size beds, etc) reserved, so you have first dibs, "roomie".

BUT (here's that perverbial 'but') if I don't hear from you, or if you know you are NOT coming to the Gathering, this half of the room can be available for someone else who needs accommodation.

Please let me know, Lee. Or else I will have to bring my harem with me

The Sheriff

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000