Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 The Back Porch
 Gathering 2011
 pick up at airport and back again....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

erik "the dane"
Rocker

Denmark
475 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  00:38:30  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi all!

Hope to be around this year also!

I am NOT shure what I do for the moment, but hopefully I be there in Gainesville, Texas from around 13th - 15th to 20th - 21th June!

Do the hotel have any pick up service???

If one of you gentle gathering people are able to pick me up "down there", I can always pay for the gas!

Arrival with DELTA airlines, maybe a KLM flight I think to Dallas Forth Worth, DFW, maybe over Amsterdam, Holland.

sincerely

erik "the Dane"

Susie G
Swinger

USA
729 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  18:12:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Susie G an AOL message  Send Susie G an ICQ Message  Click to see Susie G's MSN Messenger address  Send Susie G a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Erik,
We will get you here one way or the other. I do have phone numbers for a limo service and I will check with them next week as to the cost. But don't worry if you can get to DFW, we will get you here!!
Love ya,
Susie g
Go to Top of Page

Bill Smith
Windchimer

2390 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  21:00:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Amen, Susie, if I have to go pick him up myself. It would be an honor. But he better keep his hands of my fried pies!
Go to Top of Page

erik "the dane"
Rocker

Denmark
475 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  22:53:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dear Susie G!

Thanks for all help so far!

sincerely

erik "the Dane"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000