Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 The Back Porch
 Gathering 2010
 ATTENTION ALL GATHERING PERFORMERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

BlessedSallie
Sitter

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2010 :  12:24:42  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
PLEASE - ALL GATHERING PERFORMERS EMAIL C.W. COLT.
C. W. is creating the schedule of performances for THE MICKEY NEWBURY GATHERING in June. He needs for EVERYONE who is planning to perform at THE GATHERING to email him so that he can make sure you are added to his schedule.

ccolt@aol.com

Also, there are performers who are planning to sing who are not on my spreadsheet that would denote that they are attending THE GATHERING. Please contact me with your information as soon as possible if you are attending THE GATHERING but have not given me your information:
(Name of everyone in your group; staying at GuestHouse Inn and Suites? ; #rooms; #nights; Attending Kick-Off?; #Years attended Gatherings?; Friend, Family, Fan; etc.)

ONLY 76 DAYS UNTIL THE GATHERING!
See you at THE GATHERING IN JUNE!
BlessedSallie

saljd@cebridge.net (936)588-4069

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  07:22:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sallie,

We had a request on the other topic of the Back Porch about who is scheduled to perform at the Gathering (so far). Some of us would love to see/hear some of our favorites from Gatherings Past, if we only knew they were coming.

If you could find out (what you can) and drop us a note, it would surely be appreciated.

Joey

The Future's Not ...
Go to Top of Page

BlessedSallie
Sitter

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  21:02:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Joey,

I'll see what I can do about getting a current list of performers...and get back to you on this topic.

BlessedSallie
Go to Top of Page

Jackie
Windchimer

Austria
2060 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  01:28:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still no news??????
Go to Top of Page

BlessedSallie
Sitter

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  09:32:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

I am so sorry...I have fallen down on the job a bit. I have been in bed with Strep for over a week. I thought I was finally about "out of the woods" two days ago; and, then the sore throat came back.

My 4-year-old had high fever, vomiting and was lethargic yesterday. He woke up with higher fever this morning and a rash all over his body. Today his pediatrician tested him and said he has strep. She also said that if my sore throat is back (coupled with the looks of me today) that the strep strain we have must be really resistant to antibiotics. She advised me to go back to my doctor and start a new antibiotic regime immediately.

I'll try to get this done after my trip back to the doctor... BlessedSallie
Go to Top of Page

Joey L.
Swinger

USA
1383 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  11:52:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sallie,

I don't mean to pry into your personal life ... but ... who's this Mr. Strep guy, and why did you have to dump him after only one week?

Inquiring minds knead da dough, ya'know ...

all cuz ...

The Future's Not ...
Go to Top of Page

BlessedSallie
Sitter

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  13:56:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey gang... Thank you for your patience with my ailments.

I 'red-lettered' the performer's names that I am aware of on the latest Gathering attendee chart dated 5/17/2010. Also, I requested a current list of 'performers' so that I could add them to the attendee chart. As soon as I receive the current 'performer' list, I will add missing names to the list and repost it so that you can see everyone who is scheduled to perform.

SEE YOU IN JUNE...VERY SOON!

Joey L. ~ This Strep Guy came back...beat us up pretty bad. DO NOT let him near you!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000